Monday, August 31, 2009

"Well, if you want to sink then I'm going to let you"

What a good night. For the first time since my newer life has began, it felt like fall. There is no other feeling in the world that I can compare to the first chilly day of the year. Fall is still my favorite season, despite its many drawbacks (return to school, mainly). It comes in the form of Halloweekends, Football games, that fresh feeling, long pants, fall clothing in general, the new music, just the way the air feels.

Tonight was spent with good friends. The kind of night that I should remember when I feel down. The kind of night that filled this summer and made it what it was. Here's to hoping for a Fall that matches it.

No rant or discussion tonight, that's it.


Music: Daisy and The Cosmic Drama. : Life itself.

1 comment: