Thursday, September 3, 2009

"I'm on my way out"

It is officially September. Just a few more days until school's beginning. I am not excited. We'll see how this year goes... Haven't been in a good mood today. Started last night. I don't know why. I guess I feel lonely, which is completely absurd. I know I have great friends. I guess I just need a day or two of feeling shitty every once in a while, can't really determine why. It is really inconvenient, as I had, once again, "a great summer".

But I really can't stress that enough. This summer was one of the best. It was always fun and interesting, but always relaxed too. I really just want everyone who shared this summer with me to know how much it means (all, like, 7 of you.) I sort of disconnected from some friends for the past few months, so I hope school will change that. But either way, I really solidified some great friendships this summer.

Short. I'll probably write again after the first day of school, if not earlier.


Music: Daisy. Still. It is almost all I've listened to the past three days. The more I hear it the more I love it. Can't wait for my preorder to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment