Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Fuck it, it's done. It's time to make us a sun."

Sitting here, I have come to realize a lot. I spent a good night with a girl. I enjoyed it. Human to human conversation is the most subtle, pure art form that exists. Nothing comes close. I hope to have more nights like this in the future. It's what summer is about.



Love? I've been in it. But fuck romance, that isn't the point of this post. I love a few people. These few have had my love for either my whole life, or for quite a while. I sincerely hope that they will always be in my life, no matter where future girlfriends lead me. There is nothing else to say.

Getting an MRI tomorrow. Had headaches almost everyday a week or so ago. It was awful. Just checking to make sure everything is alright up there. No worries.

Music for tonight: Neva Dinova- You May Already Be Dreaming: Thoughtful, sad "country" to set the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment