Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Everything comes down to our needs and wants"

Woke up today and nothing was different. Not surprised. Fun day yesterday. Unfortunately, it seems as though I've caught a bit of a bug, and I feel like shit. Not gonna stop me though; I'm not in the mood to slow down yet.

Change: People are always changing, aren't they? Why would anyone want it any other way? If we are to experience anything, it will change us. The real trick is to make the change positive; to control it and contain it...make it a favorable change. Of course, we don't realize we are growing. Only others let us know. Once in a while, we find a fleeting glimpse at an older us, and it can hurt. But it can also feel good. My only advice is to control the path you go down, as hard as it sounds. Have self control, be wise, but don't waste away your days being cautious all the time. Everyone fucks up. Let it just happen sometimes. We have "mind things to waste", but we can't waste it all.

Let it be known to the public, that I no longer want out.


Music for the day: The Matches- album 4, unreleased; graphics? title? or not needed? : One of my favorite bands, who recently broke up. However, after seeing fan's reactions, they decided to release an album of unreleased tracks, and as usual, they deliver. Don't have the money to buy it at the moment, so I'm just streaming it. Great stuff.

1 comment: