Friday, August 14, 2009

"We looked away and everything was waves. We worked our eyes and they snapped back into place, but they never changed."

I enjoyed tonight! It was pretty laid back and relaxing. Went to the mall, then explored the evil areas behind department stores. Took a look at the old haunted Circuit City. Went McDonalds...talked and shit. Fast food sucks. It was cool, refreshing. Felt like summer. As it should.

As you may be able to tell from my previous entry, I was feeling quite odd last night. I'm starting to think it was sleep deprivation...but at the time I was thoroughly convinced there was something wrong with my mind. I felt like a different person. But I feel better now.

While at the mall tonight, I destroyed my broken phone. Thanks to the emotional support of a new, shiny, better phone, I could finally bring myself to smash my once prized possession. For some reason, the end of my older phone brought some sort of closure to me. I haven't an idea why, but something felt like it ended. Something that needed to end. I really enjoy this chapter in my life. I feel free, and I feel happy. Aimless for now...but maybe Limbo isn't as bad as they say. In small doses.


Music for the night: Crime In Stereo- Is Dead: Always saw this band and brushed them off as a nu-metal bullshit band. Couldn't have been more wrong. Really great stuff. The only way i could describe this album would be a more "punk" Brand New. Or maybe a more experimental Rise Against mixed with a tad of Fugazi and later Thrice.

No comments:

Post a Comment