Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"I drugged my heart with doublespeak. And all my misgivings disappear. It helps to keep my conscious clean. The ends will justify the means"

Yesterday (or the day before? I can't tell in the summer) was the first day I've been sad all summer. I don't even know why I was sad, it just happened. Luckily I am better today. I hope everything works out to end this summer the right way. It was certainly the best one I've had in a while. After a few nights of "debates" about my old trainwreck of a relationship, I feel satisfied. I think I win. Not gonna go on a rant about how much she sucks, because I'm tired of it. But I come out of it knowing I am the better person.

Wesley is here at the moment. I am going to the beach Thursday for about a week. So, if I don't blog later tonight or tomorrow, I probably won't for a while. I don't have much to say tonight. No topic for discussion. Maybe I'll do some poetry later, who knows. It all depends.

Until next time



Music for the night: Thrice- Beggars: I have liked all that this band has put out, but never loved anything. However, I have to say that this album has a lot of potential with me. It seems like the band has finally found exactly wanted they want to be, and it works. Definitely going to be a notable album from 09.

No comments:

Post a Comment