Saturday, August 1, 2009

"If the lord is gonna find me, He better start looking today."

I guess I will need to fancy this thing up someday... Or not. We'll see. What is there to write about tonight? I know my last post was about an hour ago, but we won't count that one. I am a teenage boy, so my posts will not include any real insights into life or anything like that. But I want to document this year. And hopefully even farther into the future.

Summer 2009: I know it isn't over yet, but I feel like it's a topic that needs discussing. Sure, I've been having my fair share of prototypical "boring summer days", but I am thoroughly satisfied with this summer so far. After having grown drastically and suddenly apart from someone who (at one point) meant quite a bit to me, I have grown closer to my other friends; the ones that count. This summer has brought on so many nights of fun, even if they came in the form of just wandering about the town. There are so many people in my life that probably will not ever know how much they affect me. I can honestly say I am happy where I am in life right now.


Music for the night: fun. - Aim and Ignite. : About as far into the pop dimension as my library goes. However, it is not easy to find an album that is so addicting; an album that literally drags you back for another listen. Recommended.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a dick about Crystal it's getting to the point of entertaining.

    ReplyDelete