Thursday, October 8, 2009

"When smile ain’t a smile, just some teeth messing with your mind... Well you’re right to fear the fear you fear you’ll find"

Things are pretty foggy this week. Not really sure what's happening, but a 3-day weekend is coming up, and I need it. Hopefully just the usual hanging out or Dorneying will take place, but I am more than ready for some diversity in my life. Nothing has really changed since summer ended. The repetition is starting to get to me, already. Every weekend is still fun, but even they are beginning to blend... I need a defining moment for this period of my life, because that hasn't happened yet. So much potential everywhere I look...why do things have to be so complicated?

I've been thinking about time lately. I have an assignment for my AP English class, it is basically a "choose a topic then write about it" sort of thing. So, I chose to write ( half satirically) about the benefits of time travel. I have to finish it for tomorrow, and that should be interesting. If it ends up being any good, maybe I'll post it. Don't hold your breath though.

Music for the day: Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson- Summer of Fear : Incredible album. His debut was great, and this release just builds upon that. Despite its summery title, the music fits this time of year perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment