Monday, October 5, 2009

Sitting in math class.

Well, I figure that since I can access my blog in this class, and I have no idea what the teacher is explaining, I'll post an update. This past weekend was strange. A friend slept over friday night(fun night), and I had to work saturday morning at 7. One can assume that I was tired for the rest of the weekend. My loss of sleep and thrown off schedule put me in an odd mood; I felt very anxious and strange saturday night and sunday. My last entry should back that thought up pretty well.


I enjoy writing poetry, or whatever you'd like to call those pieces of writing. I think the number of those entries will increase, especially if my anxious moods continue.

Here's to another week. Wake me when friday arrives.


Currently listening to: A lesson on coterminal angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment