Monday, October 12, 2009

"If you still want me, please forgive me, the crown of love has fallen from me."

The three day weekend ended up being shitty. But what can you do? I've been writing more lately, and posting updates less. I like that better. Basically, there is nothing to say at this point. Things are sort of shitty, and I'm not happy, but what else is new? As I mentioned a few days ago, I am eagerly awaiting some sort of change in my life, some good force to push me in some direction. Right now I'm stuck somewhere, and I can't even begin to describe where. All I know is that I want some change. I got a new hat.

Music for the day: Arcade Fire- Funeral : Fantastic album. Better than the follow up, although I love that as well. Something about Funeral is just great. One of those albums I suppose. There's a reason Pitchfork rated it #2 album of the decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment