Monday, October 19, 2009

"We've made mistakes that we can't change, But there's still time to start again"

Well, what do you know? Sick today. Sinus infection most likely. This is the 3rd day of school I've missed already, and that is NOT good. Anyway, not a bad weekend I guess. Friday night was fun, and seeing The Gaslight Anthem last night was great. Murder By Death was awesome too. I've liked them for a while, but seeing them live made me appreciate them so much more. Saturday was a pretty bland day, I'm hoping that kind of thing will stop happening. I haven't written any poetry or "free writes" lately, so there should be more of that kind of thing on its way soon. I'm not sure how I am right now. Being sick sort of pulls a curtain over my real feelings. I know I'm not as bad as last week though, and I get the feeling things may be starting to turn around. I apologize for my lack of in-depth posts lately, I just haven't been in a preachy sort of mood.

I guess that'll do it for now.


Music: Murder By Death- In Bocca Al Lupo : Like I said, great live band. Just bought this, one of their earlier albums, last night. Really interesting stuff. No other bands out there today sound like MBD. On the types of songs they write, the singer said " Most are about either drinking or doom." I'd say that's about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment