Thursday, October 29, 2009

"The song said it all to the sky"

I've started making up my school work, and I'd say I'm almost 50% done. By the end of next week I should be completely caught up. During 5th period today I began feeling sick again, and came home after school and took a 2 hour nap. I don't know if I am getting sick AGAIN, or not, but I don't like it. Tomorrow night is the homecoming game/possible trick or treating. Saturday is the homecoming dance, which is completely shrouded in mystery. I really haven't any idea what is going on for that, and I still need to buy my ticket tomorrow. I guess I'll fill (you?) in about it after homecoming is over. Spirit week next week, and a day off on Tuesday. I have a feeling not much will be getting done. That's about it for my school/health update.

Socially, nothing is new. Rather lonely, rather bored. But I shouldn't be complaining really. October was supposed to be so great, and it just was not. But, stay hopeful! Maybe something will happen. Basically, I still feel how I did last time I posted on here. The repetition is getting to me, and as cliche' as it sounds, I wish a girl would be sent my way. We'll see. I'm working on a review of Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson's new album for the school paper. I guess I am the only one at Allen who knows his music, but why not introduce people to new, good music? I read Pitchfork's review, and it really pissed me off, so that inspired me to write one. Better get started soon. That's all for now. Poetry or something soon.

Music for the night: Volcano Choir- Unmap : Complex, ambient music featuring the amazing vocals of Justin Vernon (Bon Iver); pretty much a formula for excellence. Recommended.

1 comment:

  1. hey big boy, you're not the only one with a knowledge of music

    ReplyDelete