Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Well, is that you in front of me? Coming back for even more of exactly the same? You must be a masochist to love a modern leper On his last leg"

Last night was great. Went to the promenade and saw a movie, then walked about. It was a good time. It didn't feel forced or awkward. I am not looking forward to school in 15 hours. I believe I have chorus, meaning a much earlier start. Oh well, I was the one who signed up for it. I still feel a bit down, but certainly better after having a strong weekend. I'm hoping my weekends will be great. I sure know my school days won't be.

I'm currently reading The Plague by Albert Camus. He is one of my favorite authors, and the book is haunting to say the least. I guess I don't have much to say today. Just a slight update.

Until next time

Music for the evening: Frightened Rabbit- The Midnight Organ Fight: One of those albums that I can always return to. Really great heartfelt indie rock. If you haven't heard it, go listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment