Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Quell your prayers for love and peace. You'll wake the thought police. We can hide the truth inside."

Today was the third day of school, and it's gotten a bit better. It seems as though I'll have to actually be putting work in this year, which I guess will be good for me in the long run. Not much to say really, which is disappointing. I haven't really had much time to meditate on any topics, which is shitty. I miss being able to sit around all day, my only worry being who I am to see that day. Hopefully the weekends will be better suited for more in depth blogging.

Why is it that time seems to move quickly on a large scale(I am already a junior? How?) , but slowly on a small scale(Friday nights always seem to be so far away)? Time is just one of those things man may never TRULY understand. And isn't it better that way? Eventually we'll all be victims of it, right?


Music for the afternoon: Muse- The Resistance: The newest album by one of the first bands I really got into. While their brand of over the top, multi-layered rock isn't my favorite anymore, I still find myself able to go back to their albums. This album keeps their unspoken promise of quality, and takes a few listens to settle in properly. The last three tracks, a 3-part symphony, really make this album. Without such an ending, the album would only be half as impressive. Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment