Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Halt.

The first day is over. The first thought that entered my mind as I left the school was: "I can not believe I have to do that again all year." The classes seem, for the most part, challenging. I am hoping to be able to use my first period study hall to either roam around or study for physics or history. Physics seems to be the most challenging class. I am thoroughly disappointed in the people in my classes. I have friends in maybe 4 out of the seven classes, but only one or two per class. And most seats are assigned. The only thing I can take solace in is lunch, which I share with most of my friends. Being back in that filthy school really made me realize how much I dislike people. Sure, I like a lot of people that I get to know, but for the most part I am disappointed in humans. Ha, what a jerk. Either way, classes suck. End of story. This year I am going to attempt to actually do my work completely and honestly, and get the best grades I can. I don't know if that will give me straight A's, I don't really consider myself the organized, academic, high school type... But I will try. For journalism class, I intend to write music reviews, which should be cool. Everyone seemed pretty happy about their schedules, and I wish I could feel the same way. Most of all, I just feel a bit lonely. I don't really fit in to any group now that summer has ended and school has taken everyone apart. I feel left out. I am paranoid about things, so that might have something to do with it. Time to go do homework.


No music for today...Maybe I'll get the chance to listen later.

1 comment:

  1. fucking schedules can't keep us apart :)
    and you're in mah group, whoever that is.

    ReplyDelete