Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Now your eyes ain't moving now; They just lay there in their clouds"

I've been pretty good. My birthday week was a success. People seem to like each other again, and we can all finally get along. My party last night was fun, and I felt like I actually had people to believe in and trust. Friends. It was great. A truly tangible feeling. Not like the foggy, unclear feelings towards people that are usually active. Ha. So I've started collecting vinyl, and it feels good. I've got four records so far, each of which is awesome. I recommend them all as highly as I can: Miles B. A. Robinson- Summer of Fear, Neutral Milk Hotel- In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, The Antlers- Hospice, and Titus Andronicus- The Airing of Grievances. Some of my favorite albums. Let's see where this hobby takes me... Vinyl DOES sound better.

I haven't really felt creative over the past few days. No poetry has been popping into my head, so I'll wait. I can feel some building up though. So expect some writing soon.

Currently listening: Neutral Milk Hotel- In The Aeroplane Over The Sea: A classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment