Thursday, May 6, 2010

Unlikely Explanations.

-ONE-
"Left!...no...
Right, right!"
"Would you make up
Your mind already?"
But, neither had a
Say in which direction
They would ultimately go.
You see, there is a scale
Upon which our chances
Are measured (like stones).
And there is a magnet,
Both small and large/
Everywhere and nowhere/
It pulls them (they of
Opposite poles), like cargo,
To the destination.

-TWO-
A person stabbed
A piece of metal
Into the existence-area
Of another person.
What can explain this?
And for what reason
Did the stabber run?
Performing an action
That will later be denied
By the performer:
The essence of Soulessness/
The essence of humans today.

-THREE-
A sun is revealed.
The leaves,
The streets
Are illuminated.
Smells and sounds
Are brighter, too.

-FOUR-
Does one maim oneself
When getting a haircut?

-FIVE-
Afterlife (singular).
Perhaps the word
Afterlives (plural) is more
Appropriate.
What living being
Could ever be happy with
One (1) life and one (1)
Afterlife? Life after life
Should tumble, like dominoes,
Into the well of Forever.

-SIX-
And I laughed like
A saint in heaven.
And you laughed like
A man with sad eyes.
And we have to laugh
Sometimes...

-SEVEN-
People in cares
Passing my house
Look at me, as
I sit on my porch.
Am I so interesting?
I'm through now/
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment