Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Well the sun goes down. The armies of the voiceless, Several Hundred-thousand strong, Come without their bandages, Their voices raised in songs."

I haven't written a straight-forward blog on here in a while. So here it is, what's going on:

Ups and downs, what else? My vinyl collecting is sucking my wallet dry, so I think I should take it a little bit easier. Holiday break was alright, but as I explained in my 2009 summary, I have had some real anxiety problems lately. Less so this week, but I've just been plain down in the dumps the past day or so. It happens. My last post on here explains some of it. So, I need to figure out exactly what I need to do for my graduation project ( a collection of poems/writings, if you didn't know). I'm excited for it, honestly. I just hope the rules/regulations don't drag it down.

Basically, I've been living the same way as usual, with a little additional anxiety. Nothing is too new. I need to learn to be optimistic, see the sun breaking through the clouds, instead of just the clouds. Ah well, I'll learn one day. Cheers.

Music for the night: The Mountain Goats- Heretic Pride: Very solid folk band/man. This album captures what is so great about their music: storytelling, passionate vocals, great instrumentation. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment