Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"We’re half-awake in a fake empire"

I haven't posted a life update on this for a while. Haven't felt like it. I enjoy writing more. My poetry and whatever may suck, but i love writing it. And I'm not going to stop until something I write makes someone cry. And not even then. I just want to write things that mean something to someone. Me, even.

Life has been up and down. Had a little bit of a girl interest, but that faded quickly. But it was cool while it lasted. Easy come, easy go. I've been getting into reading old poetry lately. Some really beautiful stuff out there. To balance out the addition of such a sissy thing, I've decided to join the football team next year. Not really. I have been sick, with a sinus infection, so I missed working two days in a row (today and tomorrow). This really sucks, because it would have been my first real two days in a row sort of thing at this job. I'm starting to be put into a rotation, and this is not a good first impression. But you can't control sickness. This break is seeming to be a bit bleak. Hopefully some fun comes out of it, but either way it is appreciated.

Music for the night: The National- Boxer: Thoughtful, interesting music. Really fits the mood of these past few days: somber, but not completely unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment