Thursday, November 12, 2009

"All things heal with time, and all things die with time."

Well, what an interesting week. I seem to have, for now, pulled out of that deep "depression" I was in for a while. I've got a great weekend lined up, and if everything goes how it should, I will quite the happy man. The strangest thing happened. Sunday night, I had a dream; soon after this dream (Tuesday, to be exact), things seemed to start playing out eerily like in the dream. It was a good dream, so I'm not complaining. Only time will tell if everything happens how it did that night in my sleep. I'll keep you(?) informed, but there is no use mentioning it if I am just being weird about the situation.

Either way, I can honestly say I've felt more happiness this week than I have in a while. I hope everything holds up, at least for a little while.



Good night.



Music for the night: The Builders and The Butchers- Salvation is A Deep Dark Well: An album full of dark, powerful, folky Americana. Found two of their albums, this one being the most recent. It boasts a much fuller sound than the earlier album, but both seem to be quite good. Keeping my eye on this band.

No comments:

Post a Comment